Hi! I am like, the biggest blog abandoner ever.
I'm sorry about that. No really, I am, because what happens is I am normally into the posting, and the reading of other blogs, and the commenting, and all that sort of thing and then I get busy for a few days (who doesn't?) and I kind of temporarily abandon all that stuff, and then a few days turns into about 10 days and then I start feeling guilty for not checking in, for not writing, and then 10 days turns into 15 and I start feeling REALLY guilty, and then I'm all, screw this guilt over a hobby, for goodness sake, I have REAL ACTUAL things to feel guilty about, like the fact that my cats have gone without real cat food for two days now and I STILL haven't bought any. Why? I have no idea. I keep forgetting. I'm a bad cat mom. A bad person. See? Plenty of opportunities for guilt without adding blogging to the mix!
Anyway, as I've allowed all this time to go by I keep having things happen where I think, wow, I really need to write about this quick! Before I forget. And then I don't write about it (obviously). So, for
my your sake enjoyment, here is a short list of things I need to write about in the next week or two before I forget them completely (also, yay, bullets!):
- That thing I realized while on the plane last week abut youth, or growing up, or something like that....see, I have already pretty much forgotten this one and therefore it will more than likely be scratched. Perhaps though, the magic of these bullet points will remind me.
- The thing that happened at Chick-Fil-A the other day with the evil mommy brigade. (sidenote: mommies? what is with all the hate?)
- That thing I read in that book that explained that one horrible characteristic I have TO A TEE, I mean, wow. Is the author like, LIVING IN MY HEAD? And if so, I'm sorry.
- Those horrible people who were on the tiny, nausea-inducing plane with me last Wednesday.
- What being a wife is all about: does it include remembering EVERY detail of your husband's life and schedule? Or could he maybe remember some of those things himself? Questions for the ages.
- The towel thing.
Those are the ones I still remember. And I promise you, I WILL write about these things! This week! Possibly even today! And in the meantime, if you want to sort of comment/vote about what interests you more, maybe I can appease my wary audience with an entertaining story about something you actually WANT to hear about. This would be instead of the normal drivel you're kinda forced to read around here. About socks and apple butt. And I know that stuff is riveting to me, but then I am the kind of person who decides that as long as my hair looks alright, I can probably postpone that shower for another day or so. And as an added bonus, with that decision I am now a water conservationist. Right?
So vote. For the love of all that is good and clean and lovely, tell me what to write.